Mentor Program

Options
EP
EP Administrator Posts: 15
edited February 5 in Mentor Program

Looking to find or become a mentor? Sign up for the Community mentorship program and expand your network today!

Find additional opportunities for upskilling and career advancement by connecting with skilled, experienced production professionals.

Or share your time with students and those new to the industry to help support the next generation of production professionals!

It’s easy to get started, just head to the Profile page and under Community Mentorship, click on “Be a Mentor” or “Find a Mentor”

That makes your name and profile searchable for others in the Production Log.

You can use the search button to look for people to connect with – either those looking for Mentors or looking to be a Mentor!

Then reach out by internal messaging to connect!

Check out instructions on How to Maximize your Member Profile and Guidelines for Posting your Resume to make sure you’re putting your best foot forward!

Comments

• Shari Rice
    Shari Rice Member Posts: 1
    Options

I would love to learn from an experienced Tracker how to complete this job.

• Corey Sienega
    Corey Sienega Member Posts: 23
    Options

Hi Shari— can you clarify what you mean by "tracker"? Are you in a script development position?

• Stephen Lacombe
    Stephen Lacombe Member Posts: 8
    edited April 1
    Options

Hi everyone,

I'm excited to explore what this mentor program page has to offer. I'm not entirely sure what I'm doing but here goes nothin!

I'm Stephen Lacombe, an aspiring producer/director based in the NYC Metropolitan Area. My journey in the industry has taken me through a series of roles with as an Executive Assistant at companies like HBO Max, FX, Miramax, Lionsgate, and NBCUniversal Media, LLC, as well as contributing to production offices on shows such as "American Horror Story: NYC", "Pretty Little Liars: Summer School" and "Love Life"

I specialize in coordinating logistics, managing production assets, and providing support to creative teams. From distributing scripts and schedules to overseeing travel arrangements for cast and crew, my goal remains consistent: to facilitate smooth and efficient productions.

An Emerson College graduate with a Bachelor's Degree in Visual & Media Production, I'm passionate about storytelling in all its forms and committed to bringing captivating narratives to life.

I would love to connect with others for opportunities and collaborations in the world of television and film production!

• Michele Mahjobi
    Michele Mahjobi Member Posts: 3
    Options

Looking for mentor and partner for Entertaiment Management Production Company not only in Film Production with a slate of pictures and an Entertainment media agency for a project by project basis. A current Advertising executive also at Fashion One, I work in the second largest TV Channel around the world on Fashion, Entertainment and Lifestyle in 80 countries. I have been in and out of the business for 10 and more years in Entertainment Management/Production Companies. Looking to collaborate for new projects and producing a few in TV and Production. In search of new material and projects and in need of help and mentorship, can learn hands on as job placement. I would love to collaborate, learn and take it to the next level in TV and Film Production. Please call or email Michelem@the-management.co or 310.498.3967.

• Nana Kofi Dadson
    Nana Kofi Dadson Member Posts: 2
    edited April 2
    Options

Hey Everyone!

Its a pleasure to meet you all. I am Nana kofi Dadson a Producer/Director based in the NYC Metro area. I have been in the media & entertainment industry for a little over 7 years and would love to continue being a student of production.

My passion for media and production came from what I didn’t see. As a first gen Ghanaian & South African when i would  turn on the tv I would see people that looked like me but no one that shared a similar experience.

So through my work in this industry as a producer/director I want to make sure no one experiences has to feel that feeling of onliness. My goal is to ensure that people from all walks of life feel seen, heard and valued through the content they digest daily.

Over the past  7 years, i’ve had the pleasure of  working on a diverse range of projects, from documentaries to digital scripted series, and have been able to gain experience as a production assistant, line producer, assistant director, research producer and more.

I feel like i have so much more to learn so i would love to find a mentor, shadow productions or lend a hand so i may be an asset while i learn from the best.

Register now, or sign in above, to access exclusive insights, expert connections, global networking, career-boosting tools, and the latest industry news.